Printing a List of Class Participants
After completing this lesson you will be able to print a list of all participants in a class.
The Class Register report shows the following information:
- Class name, date, location and time.
- Class level and instructor
- Attendee name and member number (where appropriate).
- Landline and mobile.
- Date of birth.
- Member photograph, where one is available.
This report can be printed and used for a number of purposes:
- ID check - check the people attending against the photos on the report.
- No shows - if people book and don't show, they may be charged a no-show fee.
- Commission - Instructors may be paid on who actually arrives. Combined with collecting a booking ticket from each attendee this is a useful and secure method of payment based on attendance.