Creating an Attachment Type
After completing this lesson you should be able to:
- Add a new Attachment Type to the system.
To access the Attachment Types section
- Click the Membership button (1) on the Navigation Bar at the bottom of the screen.
- From the Membership Tabs, select Attachment Types (2). This will bring up the Attachment Types list view.
- From the Actions menu Click The New button
New Attachment Types Screen
Once you have clicked on New in the first step of the lesson the above screen will appear.
This screen has 5 main sections:
- Information - Basic Attachment type information such as name and description
- Behaviour - Allows you to specify who this Attachment ia available to
- Expiry - Allows you to specify how the attachment expires
- Administration - Basic admin details such as who last created/edited the attachment and when
- Package selection - If you are restricting availability by package the Package button will become active and allow you to select packages