Choosing What to Display During Check-in for a Sales Item
After completing this lesson you should be able to:
- Change the way a sales item is displayed when a member checks-in
To specify the item display during check-in
Click the POS (1) button on the Navigation Bar at the bottom of the screen.
Click on the Sales Items (2) Sidebar tab to view a list of existing Sales Items.
Double click an exisiting Sales item (3) to bring up the Edit Service window.
Under the Details heading select the Check-in Display tab. Select one of the following 4 options to configure how the item will display when a member checks in.
- Do not show - When the member checks in this item will not display.
- Show item name only - This will show the name of them sales item in blue when the member checks in (1).
- Item name, show days to expiry X day(s) before expiry onwards - After the specified number of days the expiry date will show along with the item name (2). This allows reception to remind the member that the item is due to expire.
- Always show item name and days to expiry - The name and the expiry date will always show regardless of when the expiry date is (2).
Once you have selected the desired option select Save and Close to confirm and save the changes.